Tuesday 14 April 2015

notice

been thinking about how we can enjoy Life more and i've decided it's not really in the big things or what place you are in (although those are obviously big factors) but in SmallThings and picking up on those.

to me some of the best joy is found in the ray of light poking through that tree and the fact that you can see all the dust in it, the point of connection between that floaty wall hanging and the fairy light on which it is caught, very very Fragile and right on the edge of being separated and being together. one heavy breath and it is severed. that is amazing. the sound of the inside of your body when everything is really really quiet. all the light and shadow licking the landscape and the interruption of these when the particles of your body move over there, and how easily that happens.

the soul in the eyes of every being, from your best friend to the seagull picking through the spilt litter.
leaf whispers.
accidentally brushing guitar strings with your hand, and that sends little ripples of vibration through your hand, up your arm and into your heart in a very small and unnoticeable way, if you are not looking, if you are not noticing.
These, for me, are some of the most beautiful things in life, and a big part of why i love existence.

"I dance alone but my partners are many,
Each tiny movement I share with the moment,
I step to the beat of creation's wings,
I hear the soul music the present sings,
May I move and be moved by the way of things,
May I always receive what the here and now brings."
- Rosa Romani

if you feel you need to change something in your life for the sake of your wellbeing, this is probably a good place to start.



1 comment: