Saturday 28 March 2015

mellow morning

Mellow mornings.
Fire toes, expanding (heart forward) and slight reflection ~ just shimmering, flickering on the edge of it, relishing the stillness. Taking it slowly.

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done ~ for now!
I have danced, I have written, it is all together. Get these shifts over and done with and then comes time for flow.     b l o s s o m i ng !

Trees! They are waking up. And my light is waking up too. On Friday me and chris are going to Glastonbury and this, what my soul needs. mhm. yes.
the standstill is pretty much at an end, now.
things are happening... and the Earth is opening its steady eyes.


(the watchful pine)

This leaf is so bold and bright. Shadowy in parts. But overall, eye-catching.


underneath, it is pale and lighter. faded, a bit. veins, skeleton more visible. more vulnerable to imperfections. still, beautiful. two sides of one coin


happy mellow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment